Mens and Womens Comprehensive Health Program – Our most in-depth program. Taking up to 3 hours to complete, it includes a comprehensive medical assessment and health management program including extensive pathology, a choice of radiology and unlimited support from a Health Coach over a 3 month period.
This program takes up to 3 hours to complete and covers the following:
- Online comprehensive personal and family health history, psychological health and sleep questionnaires
- Comprehensive ‘Head to Toe’ examination including examination of ears, eyes, nose, mouth, glands, abdomen, liver, spleen, kidney, hernias, heart sounds, blood pressure, peripheral pulses, neurological signs, musculoskeletal and lung auscultation
- Thyroid function tests
- Hs-CRP (marker of cardiovascular disease)
- Iron studies, Vit B12 and folate
- Gender specific tests such as MRI prostate for men and mammogram, Pap smear and Thin Prep for women
- Fasting lipids to detect cardiovascular disease
- Fasting blood sugar and HbA1c to detect type 2 diabetes
- Extensive pathology including a full blood analysis, liver function tests, urine analysis and Vit D
- Review of skin for presence of obvious skin cancers and skin conditions
- Resting ECG to detect cardiac abnormalities by measuring the electrical activity generated by the heart as it contracts
- Exercise ECG to assess your exercise tolerance and determine how well your heart responds during times when it is working the hardest
- Vision and hearing test
- Flexibility and abdominal strength
- 90 minutes with the Doctor
- Time with the Exercise Physiologist
- Three months unlimited telephone consultations with a degree qualified Health Coach
- Comprehensive report with recommendations
- Males can choose an MRI of the Prostate or CT Angiogram
- Females can choose a Bone Density Scan, Mammogram & Breast Ultrasound, or a CT Angiogram
You will receive a personalised health assessment report following your program, providing you with a complete run down of your results, comparisons to previous assessments if conducted with Life First and general health information. Your report will include recommendations from the health professionals, an explanation of the grouping of blood results performed, a copy of your blood results, resting ECG, and your Stress ECG and relevant fact sheets.
For more information on the optional imaging tests please click here.
Take the first step, call our team on 1300 030 707 or get in touch.
Predict it now,
prevent it in the future.
Find out more about our
Mens & Womens Comprehensive Health Program