Take action to help reduce your risk of cancer
Taking steps to help ourselves, and our families do what we can to avoid developing cancer is imperative. Inclusion of a wide variety of cruciferous vegetables, and other fruits and vegetables in general can help with reducing risk of developing cancer.
See below for some easy ways to include cruciferous vegetables in your weekly meals:
- Add rocket, radish and cabbage to your salad
- Base your stirfry on bok choy
- Saute brussels sprouts, collard greens, kale and broccoli in olive oil
- Make cauliflower rice, or use it as a base for a soup
- Roast turnip, cauliflower and broccoli together
- Add watercress to your salad or soup
Life First can help you optimise your health. Find out how.
Back to posts