This program is aimed at providing you with a thorough medical assessment of your current health status and the early detection of potentially life threatening illnesses.
You will also receive ongoing telephonic support from our qualified Health Coaches to help you address any identified health risks.
This program takes approximately 2 hours to complete and covers the following:
- Online comprehensive personal and family health history, psychological health (DASS 21) and the Epworth sleep questionnaires
- Comprehensive ‘Head to Toe’ examination including examination of ears, eyes, nose, mouth, glands, abdomen, liver, spleen, kidney, hernias, heart sounds, blood pressure, peripheral pulses, neurological signs, musculoskeletal and lung auscultation
- Fasting lipids to detect cardiovascular disease
- Fasting blood sugar and HbA1c to detect type 2 diabetes
- Extensive pathology including a full blood analysis, liver function tests, urine analysis and Vit D
- Review of skin for presence of obvious skin cancers and skin conditions
- Gender specific tests such as prostate & testicular examination, pelvic examination & HPV and breast examination
- Resting ECG to detect cardiac abnormalities by measuring the electrical activity generated by the heart as it contracts
- Exercise ECG to assess your exercise tolerance and determine how well your heart responds during times when it is working the hardest
- Vision and hearing test
- Flexibility and abdominal strength
- 60 minutes with the Doctor
- Consultation with the Exercise Physiologist
- Three telephone consultations with a degree qualified Health Coach or Dietitian
- Comprehensive report with recommendations
You will receive a personalised health assessment report following your program, providing you with a complete run down of your results, comparisons to previous assessments if conducted with Life First and general health information. Your report will include recommendations from the health professionals, an explanation of the grouping of blood results performed, a copy of your blood results, your Epworth sleep score, resting ECG, and your Stress ECG and relevant fact sheets.
Predict it now,
prevent it in the future.
Find out more about our
Complete Health Program